Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Crock-Pot Love

I love my Crock-Pot. No joke. Like, really really love it. I'm not sure sure what I would do without it. Maybe starve? Just kidding - well sort of. So imagine my reaction when I received Real Simple in the mail and the cover promised of delicious slow cooker recipes. If you are imagining something like this reaction, you're pretty much spot on.


So I've been making delicious dishes like this

And this

And this one's up later in the week

I just love the feeling of putting raw ingredients in and knowing that by the time I get home the house will be filled with delectable aromas of something delicious. It's especially perfect for those days that are tiring and long. Does anyone else share my deep love, borderline obsession, with the Crock-Pot? What are your favorite slow cooker recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment