So, here it is.
And a closer view.
So, here's how it all came together. I used 5 boxes of clear glass ornaments from Michael's (on sale, plus an additional 25% off). Then I used two bottles each of gold, silver, and white paint. After removing all the tops from the ornaments, I proceeded to swirl either gold or silver and white paint inside. If you've never done this, it's super fun and easy! You just squeeze some paint inside the ornament, swirl it around and watch the magic happen.
I let them dry overnight. Meanwhile, I painted a coat of paint on my green foam wreath. The next day, I started placing my ornaments on the wreath. Once I figured out where I wanted them, I pressed them into the wreath a little, to make an indent, then added hot glue, and glued the ornament in place. It wasn't a difficult project, just took a while since I needed to let the ornaments dry for about 24 hours before arranging them on the wreath.
You might notice there was some leftover paint in my ornaments that has puddled in the bottom. I might take my wreath off the door for a day and try to re-swirl the paint to re-distribute it inside the ornament. Overall, I'm really pleased with how it turned out and it looks great against my new blue front door!