Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pearly Whites

Yes - I really am talking about teeth.

My grandma is amazing. She is the most consistent and diligent person about her teeth. She flosses them every single day, without fail. I, in contrast, am the worst about flossing my teeth. Every time I go to the dentist, I hear the same refrain, "You really should start flossing your teeth. You really should be flossing your teeth." I like to follow rules, I like to generally take good care of myself, but flossing is the one thing that I can't seem to make into a habit.


(Insert, brilliant flash of wisdom here) So, I decided that October would be my Flossing Challenge Month. Every day in October, I'm going to floss my teeth once a day - just like Dudley tells me to! Regardless of whether I floss in the morning or right before I crash into bed, I'm determined to make flossing a habit. I might even start dancing about it too...


1 comment:

  1. Kudos to your grandma! It's a great habit, and it does a lot more than make your dentist happy. Flossing benefits our overall health, since it removes bacteria from the teeth and all. Good luck this month - I hope you continue to floss afterward.

    ReplyDelete