10. I really dislike talking on the phone unless absolutely necessary. I would much rather send an email or text and have it done that much quicker - or get together in person if it's a long discussion. Plus I really hate having the phone pressed up against my ear for long periods of time.
9. I take a sweater into the doctor's office in the middle of summer because I'm afraid I might get cold. True story, I did it just last week.
8. I run back to check the door multiple times because I'm afraid I haven't locked it. I have made countless trips back to my mom's office with her at all hours of the night "just so she can check the door."
7. I walk up the stairs to get something...and I can't remember what it was by the time I get to the top of the stairs.
6. I love adventures. Especially those that involve deciding to randomly go thrifting in Sun City!
5. I laugh...a lot...and at random things. My mom and I both love to laugh...put us together and we may not get anything done because we laugh so much when we are together.
4. Per number 9, I know it won't be long before I start taking a pair of socks to the movie theater. Sometimes being comfortable really does win out.
3. "I'm going to read" means "I'm going to read for a few minutes before taking a nap."
2. I love the drill...make that any power tool.
1. I celebrate my birthday for an entire month, which works out perfect because my birthday month ends, just as my mom's begins!
Happy Birthday, Mom! I am so proud and blessed to call you my mom!