Thursday, April 29, 2010

Senior Photo Shoot

Two weeks ago, my mom and I headed out for a fabulous photo shoot with the amazingly talented Stacy Kokes! It was so much fun, and Stacy has such a passion for photography and capturing memories that is so evident in her work. She truly is wonderful! Stacy was so high energy and did whatever it took to get the shot she envisioned, she even climbed on a piller. Here are a few of my favorites from the day!


I felt so weird getting into this pose, but I'm so glad I trusted Stacy! It's my mom's favorite!

I really love the angle and the setting of this one!

This is the shot Stacy saw when she climbed on a wall


Gotta love a great pair of shoes!



I love the contrast here between the industrial, natural, and the crispness of my white shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment