Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crafty Me!

Here are the latest craft projects I've been working on!




I found this one on craftstylish. I scored the shirt at Savers for $0.99 and had a blast making it with my grandma! I did modify the pattern a bit. First, I wanted the pocket on my skirt, so we had to cut a bit higher and then stitch the sides to create a little bit of an A-line effect. Second, my belt and waistband aren't as wide as the pattern says, but it works!




This I found on Joann's website. I think my gauge was a bit off, and I used double crochets on the base rather than singles, but I love the way it turned out! I found the button at Wal-mart of all places! I was on the hunt for something vintage looking, and think the button is perfect!

My mom, grandma (probably), and I are planning to do a craft project this weekend, so I'm sure there will be more pictures come Monday!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment